Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 1







Craft: Found a picture of myself, Copied the picture to my desktop, Then logged into Blogger.com, Setup my page, and finally clicked the "add picture" and added the picture I wanted.

Composition: It was the layout that caught my eye out of all the other ones. I like how it has multiple colors and it could easily be switched to colors I like. The reason I choose this picture is it reminds me of a funny time with a good friend. It also is of good quality, both of our eyes are open, and we are both smiling nice.

Concept: The think that makes me good is I feel I am creative, athletic,very determined, hard working, and a good hearted person.  I think is a very good combination and rare which makes me different which is something very special/good in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment