Sunday, April 19, 2009

Week 13











Assignment: This week's assignment was to now move our comic to the new program were using in class. The new program is called iWeb.

Craft: We are suppose to use iWeb to create a website that deals with us and our art. We want our site to show off our favorite art to our classmates.

Composition: For this project, I had to organize all the work that I have done for Visual Communications. This is very important to have the Art organize in separate folders so that it is easy to navigate. Then making a new site is important so that the other websites on my iWeb are not messed. iWeb is a program that makes it very easy to create a website. This program also have many different templates that you can choose from. Choosing a template and then creating the site is the next part of this assignment. Once all of that is done it is time to create the page about me and then the page with my art work on it.

Concept: Using iWeb I am trying to explain what visual communication is and to show all of my work to my classmates in a easy manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment