Monday, April 27, 2009

Week 14


























Assignment: Our assignment for this week was to explore the program called iWeb and to work on our upcoming website.


Craft: I took the information from the site I had created for last weeks assignment and just shined it up and polished it. I changed the template I was using, deleted some of the things they had on the pages, and switched some of the original colors to make it my own. I also beefed up my passages with a little more detail and added my thoughts on he project.


Composition: When we meet for class last time we were told to set our sites up a certain way. We were suppose to have a page for about me, about vc, mash up 1, and mash up to. I posted some new pictures of the assignments we did and we then created a new page with something different about the assignment from my point of view.


Concept: Using this website was a way to organize all our work and to display is using the internet and the computer. Even though all of these pieces work done on a computer this program allows us to have all of our artwork and easily assessable for others. With our passages was where we were able to explain to the people what we were trying to say and do with our artwork.

No comments:

Post a Comment